Thursday, October 9, 2008

Family Time!

So we haven't updated in a few weeks because my parents came into town for 2 weeks and we have been staying at the beach house with them. :) We had a blast! We also have news to share-Steve and Deborah had their baby! It was a surprise (they didn't know the sex) and he is beautiful! Magnus Leif. Can't wait to see him in December.

The first week my parents were here, I had to work until my usual 11:30- but the second week, we had our Fall Break and it was fun having outings.
Here we are at Ko'olina. This is a great beach for Tosh and so pretty!









I got my dad on a board and taught him paddling basics- he even sat on the board, but there were no waves big enough to catch- yet. They will be here soon! He did very well for his fist time and this was a short board. *Falling off! OOPS!













After our paddle session! My next toy I want is a stand up paddle board. That will keep me in shape.





We hiked Kaena Point. It is a 7 mile hike to the North Western most tip of the island. It was a good hike- we stopped and swam in a little bay for about 45 minutes to cool off. There were a lot of Jeeps and trucks off roading. This is the view of Yokahama Bay from the point. It was beautiful.



Here is Tosh as we are getting ready to go out to dinner. We had many great dinners! He looks so polite in this picture.


Scott didn't get to do much with us during the day because he had to work, but when he got home he surfed, kayaked and played with Tosh.














I couldn't resist putting up this picture~
2 Cute Rears!!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

What a fun time! haha. I LOVE that last pic. Tosh's tush is so cute! What a lucky boy to grow up at the beach! (ps. YOU LOOK AWESOME!)

Jenn said...

Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun :) Anjuli says hi!

Jana said...

I want to be there right now. That beach is beautiful. O, I can't wait to come in April of 2010.....I am saving all my money right now.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures make me really miss Hawaii. I think this is the first time I have seen pics of your parents. I think you look like your daddy. Tosh just gets cuter and cuter. You and Scott are so lucky to have him. I love reading your blog but sure wish we could talk in person. Miss you!!

Darla

Anonymous said...

PS You look great. You skinny thing!

Jessie said...

Cute bums!

Chris & Jackie Kontoes said...

That butt pic is awesome! Thanks for hanging with us at dinner! It was so fun to catch up.

Lindsey said...

Whats your email address again? I need to send you some info about the biggest loser contest!