Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Baby!

I made it a goal to update once a week and have not been doing a very good job! Wanted to say congratulations to my sister in law Jessie they just had baby #5! Cory and Jessie are super parents! They have a beautiful family and delivered a healthy, beautiful girl- Avory (don't know if the spelling is correct)



Scott has been on Lanai for a few nights now and it is pretty lonely around here. Tosh and I are keeping busy by going to the park everyday and the beach a couple times a week. I also planted a garden! I know what you are thinking, it is the middle of September, but that is the great thing about Hawaii, you can plant whenever you want! Last time LeRoy dug up my garden.

He looks so innocent, but he steals bathing suits (sorry Bec!) and is quite sneaky.


Tosh my little chiller! He loves to run at the park, but
has been known to gain too much speed and biff it from
time to time. Happy to report there have been no serious injuries!

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thats so fun that you can plant a garden anytime! I guess that's how it is when you have perfect weather all year long!

Lindsey said...

ok, I LOVE That pic of Tosh on the steps! SO FUNNY!! He is my favorite! I cant tell you how much Roger and I LOVED HIM when we came to visit!

Kelly said...

so, I was commenting on a bunch of blogs and realized I was signed in under my sisters name. So if the last comment that "Lindsey" left talked about how much Roger and I loved Tosh.. obviously it was Lindsey! Sorry!! It was me.. oops

Jana said...

I wish I had a yard too plant a garden. Being on the third floor doesn't help much. Next season I am going to try potting some plants.

Anonymous said...

Silence Of DAAAAAAA Lambs!!!!!!