Thursday, September 4, 2008

What's that smell?!?


So, maybe some of you moms out there can relate to this story. But, if you are lucky, you can't! I was shopping at Safeway a few days ago and when I was just about done, Tosh started grunting-and that only means one thing-dirty diaper!! So, I very nonchalantly go about my shopping, seeing that I only have 3 items on my list. I am grabbing a can of cream of chicken soup and realize this has gone full mass! He smells terrible and the man with the kart next to me gives me this "eye". So I quickly move on to getting the milk and I lucked out-no one around. Last thing on my list is the cereal- oh crap! This is a very busy aisle and it was! Luckily no weird looks this time! I get to the check out and the lady in the check out line to the right of me turns around with a disgusted face and says "Whoa, it smells like rotten milk!" So I decide the cats out of the bag and let her know that it is Tosh's diaper. She was very embarrassed. Next, the bagger boy comes over and asks if I need any help-do I ever!

Can someone so cute smell so badly? The answer is YES!

6 comments:

Rob and Shannon LaFontaine said...

Hey Tiff! I thought I just left a message, but it's not showing up, so I'm trying again. I'm so glad you found our blog so we can keep in better touch. It looks like you guys are enjoying life on the beach. One of these years we'll make a trip to Hawaii I'm sure. :) Well keep in touch and check in from time to time.

Jana said...

I hate that. That happened to me with Maylie in Target when she was a baby.

Jessie said...

Cute story, Tiff. So glad you startd a blog. It's like we're not so far away then!

Jessie said...

Hey Tiff! Funny story. I'm so glad you started a blog. It makes it seems like we're not as far away!

sheila said...

hehehe, funny story. Good one Tosh. Hasn't happened to us yet, but I'm sure it will. I'm excited you have a blog now, Tosh is so big!!! Are you guys busy Saturday? Keoni has a fireman's test in Mililani, though we could stop by afterwards.

Kelly said...

AHHH!!!! IM SO GLAD YOU FINALLY GOT A BLOG!! I was thinking of you guys the other day! How are you? Im SO glad I can "blog stalk" you now!!