Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day


So, we finally have a blog!! We had a great 3 day weekend. Saturday was of course a beach day. :) On Monday our church holds a Family Fun Fest. They have rides, food, bands and tons of people show up. This was especially fun because Tosh was finally old enough to go on the rides and walk around with all the kids. To cool off we headed to the beach house for the later part of the afternoon. Tosh is so lucky to be growing up at the beach!

Here is Tosh with his first cotton candy! He loved how soft it was.

Tosh and Scott playing at the beach. Tosh is fearless-he doesn't ever want to get out. He is our little water baby! Scott can't wait to get him on a board- whoa tiger! He needs to be a good swimmer first!

9 comments:

Zui said...

Looks awesome Tiffany! Keep it up :)

Jenn said...

Love the picture! Let me know how you did it :)

Sara said...

Hi Tiffany,
This is Sara Epling from a few years ago. I was so excited to get your email. I too am addicted to blogs so I am looking forward to catching up. Your family looks great.

Anonymous said...

I love that you have a blog now. This is so much better than email. Tosh is getting so big ...what a cutie! Ya'll look great and I'm glad you got to stay in Hawaii. I'll be reading often! Hey, I'm on myspace now. Dayna talked me into it and yes it is addicting.

Miss ya!
Darla

Jana said...

Yah, I'm happy you have a blog. Now I can let Joe look at all the beach pictures you have and try to get him to come out earlier. He just told me that he will be graduating in April of 2010. So all most there. Tosh is so cute. He looks alot like Scott. I did know hi turned 1 already. How fun. Keep posten.

Jana said...

Yah, I'm so glad you have a blog. Now I can have Joe look at all the beach pictures you have and try to get him to come out sooner. Tosh is so cute. He looks just like Scott. Keep posten.

Lindsey said...

Yay, i'm so glad you guys have a blog now! Looks like you had a great labor day. Wish I could have spent mine like that too! Tosh is so darling!

RuSty and LaLa said...

Wow, Tosh is looking more like a little man. Looking forward to this weekend. Its due time for us to get together!

Rob and Shannon LaFontaine said...

Hi Tiffany! After you left me a message I kept trying to view your site and it wouldn't work, but it finally does! How exciting. Now we can stay in touch better. It looks like you're really enjoying life on the beach. Keep in touch! :)