Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Shaggy Dog!


Tosh's hair is getting SO long! Scott and I have been debating whether to cut it and do a foe-hawk or let it grow out. Either way, I know, it needs to be trimmed out of his eyes. But, I am telling you he is the hardest kid to give a hair cut. We have tried everything short of tying him down. While he is sleeping, bribing him with a treat and Barney, etc... Any suggestions?
He has this habit of shaking his head back and forth "the no shake" just to feel his hair flapping in the wind. What a funny kid. He truly looks like a little, but extremely cute, shaggy dog!

What do you guys think? I'm taking a vote yes to the foe-hawk or to growing it out? Here are some picts to show the urgent need to decide!



His hair is so long and heavy it no longer stays up. Check out the wave brah!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I like the shag look. I would just take him to a kid salon if it's too much. Hate to pay the price.

Anonymous said...

Is it foe or faux hawk?? Either way will be cute for Tosh!